Nix & Ash Fedoras are made from 100% Australian Wool or Raffia Straw to ensure the highest quality hats.
Whether you are looking for a fedora for your little one or something special for yourself - we have the whole family covered with our great range of sizes and styles.
To ensure the perfect fit prior to purchase - please measure around the circumference of your head where you would like your hat to sit to find your ideal size.
Size Guide - 'Classic' Fedora:
Our 'Classic' fedora range is an 'oval shaped' hat and is very true to size measurements. If in doubt or between sizes, in most cases we recommend sizing up and using the small inner ribbon* to tighten the hat as required.
- 48cm (Approximately 6 months - 2 years old)
- 52cm (Approximately 2 - 4 years old)
- 55cm (Approximately 4 - 9 years old)
- 57cm (Teens to Adults - Most common size for women)
- 59cm (Adults Large)
* Each hat is equipped with a small inner ribbon which can be 'cinched in' and tied in a bow to tighten the fit of the hat as required.
Size Guide - 'Urban' Fedora:
Our 'Urban' fedora range is a 'round shaped' hat which sits lower on your head. With the round shape of the crown in this hat it fits slightly larger than our 'Classic' fedora range. If you are between sizes, we recommended sizing down for this hat.
- 53cm (Children 4+ and adults with a very petite head)
- 55cm (Average Women's size)
- 57cm (Adult Women's Large and Men's Small)
- 59cm (Adult Women's X Large and Men's Large)
Further Sizing Information:
All fedoras are equipped with a small 'inner ribbon' which can be 'cinched in' and tied in a bow to tighten the fit of the hat. This will help ensure you to get the best fit for yourself and your child.
Our Children's hat have an under chin trap that can be used to secure the hat under your child's chin (sizes 48cm to 55cm all styles inclusive).
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions regarding sizing. Alternatively visit our Instagram page @nixandash and watch our sizing 'highlight' videos for further information.
Please ensure that you take the time prior to purchase to measure your head to find the best fitting hat for you. Any requests for hat sizing exchanges are at the discretion of 'Nix & Ash' and the buyer will be responsible for return postage costs as per our return policy.